Recent scientific discoveries reveal and prove beyond a doubt that the problem behind 99% of medical conditions lies in your intestines.
It’s this inflammation or “fire in the belly” that affects the health of ALL our other organs and tissues.
If your gut is “on fire,” it damages your whole body – exactly like a wildfire.
Fire in the belly creates a dizzying array of diseases, including allergies…autoimmune disease… heart attacks… stroke…diabetes… Alzheimer’s… Parkinson’s mental illness… behavior disorder… and a host of other conditions that medical science thought it understood (but was wrong!).
It may even surprise you to discover that deadly cancers begin with inflammatory conditions.
In plain English… what’s happening in your gut is crucial to your health.
How To Avoid Fire In Your Belly
The question is… what should you eat to avoid getting your gut inflamed and your entire body compromised?
First, forget standardized diets like Atkins, or even the blood-types diets. None of these are necessarily right for you. Yes, they work sometimes but not consistently.
You see, even the healthiest diets make some people sick.
The thing is, I’m not even talking about junk-food here. Inflammatory foods are almost always disguised as good, plain whole foods. The sort of thing you would never suspect of causing potentially serious damage.
To transform your health based on these breakthroughs requires more than a fad diet.
Instead, you need the power of life-saving information. You need to know…
- How to eliminate “fire foods”
- How to quiet down inflammation using proven nutrients and why the intestines are the prime area for these inflammatory outbreaks
- The diverse and amazing effects of brain inflammation
- How to rebuild a friendly colony of helpful bacteria, even after you damaged it with antibiotics and unwise eating habits
- The ultimate probiotic… (it will SURPRISE you!)
- The one so-called common health habit to avoid that’s killing people in the developed world.
- Top signs of intestinal fire and how to quench it
- How to care for your “forgotten organ”
- Why the symptoms are so different and confusing that most doctors miss the diagnosis.
That’s why I was so interested when my good friend, Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby, told me he had been studying the phenomenon of Fire in the Belly. Because I have to tell you that breaking the vicious cycle of intestinal fire by yourself is next to impossible.
Frankly, if you don’t do it the correct way… you’ll make everything much worse.
Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby is a holistic doctor and he regularly charge patients several hundred dollars to help them reverse their gut inflammation and diseases, but the good news is that he’s released a complete (online or hard copy) guide that teaches you just that, exclusively for my readers…
If you suspect you may have internal inflammation, this book will be a life-saver…
To your health,